As is always the case in any school we have a number of new staff to introduce. We also welcome a number of staff who are returning to the College after leave or as a result of having their contracts renewed.
May I introduce our New Staff?
- Mr. George Sarlos; George is an experienced VCE Maths teacher. He has joined the College with many years’ experience teaching Maths at VCE and will be the Learning Area Manager of the Maths faculty.
- Mr. Koshie Dinkha, many of our students will already know Koshie, he has been a CRT and has been in short term contracts at the College on a number of occasions.
- Rachel De Prinse; Rachel is a graduate teacher who is highly creative and very enthusiastic about her new role in our Food and Technology and Humanities department.
- Timothy Lawley is also a graduate teacher, Tim is a highly accomplished craftsman and we look forward to seeing the amazing talents of Tim in our Technology, Wood and Art departments.
- Joel Smith former police officer, joins us at the College as a member of our PE and Health department, we welcome Joel and look forward to him leading our Interschool Sport program.
- Danielle Munro; comes to us from Upper Plenty Primary School. Danielle is a highly able Equity Aide. Our Equity students will benefit from Danielle’s enthusiasm in our very successful Equity Program.
And our returning staff:
- The College is lucky to be able to secure in contract positions; Jess Loraine, Brad Campbell and Bernadette Balanco.
- We also welcome back after leave; Michael Ring and Manju Ambani.