What does Compass do for me?
Using Compass allows you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and your child's progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
• Monitor your child's attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
• Communicate with your child's teachers, and update your family contact details
• View your child's timetable and the school calendar
• Monitor your child's homework and assessment tasks
• Download and view your child's progress and semester reports
• Book parent-teacher conferences
• Pay and provide consent for events and school fee
Each week we will providing information on an aspect of using our Compass program. This week we will be starting at the very beginning, covering logging into Compass
To log in you will require your unique family username and password. These details were provided to you by our school at welcome Interviews.
Upon first login, you will be required to change your password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number. These details may be used by our school for SMS, password recovery and email communication throughout the year.
If you have lost your details or forgotten your password, you can recover your details by clicking the 'Can't access your account?' link on the front page.
Please note: There is Compass Parent Booklet located on the College Website under 'Student Life' which provides an overview of key features and information within Compass.