This is a wonderful opportunity for extension of learning for current year 7 students and for our 2018 year 7 students.
The ACE program is an educational program designed to meet the needs of high performing, highly motivated students who are ready for the challenge of a complex, fast paced and integrated program of learning.
The aim of the ACE program is to engage high ability learners to reach their full intellectual, social and emotional potential in an enriched education program. It challenges and encourages students to:
• Demonstrate exceptional academic outcomes in the following subjects; Pastoral Care, English, Mathematics, Science and Humanities and Health and Physical Education as well in a range of other opportunities which will contribute to the breadth of their educational experience
• Foster inquiry and the qualities of lifelong learners
• Develop responsible and active citizenship in their communities
This is a select entry program:
• our current Year 7 students who have shown us that they are independent, self-motivated, well organized and have high level literacy and numeracy skills will be invited to participate in 2018
• our year 7's for 2018 will undergo testing during orientation, these results along with NAPLAN and primary school reports will enable us to select the most independent and responsible learning to join the program also.
Any further questions please ring and ask to speak to our Principal Ms Sally Lasslett.